Each Freedom Hawk Kayak is made in the USA and hand crafted to our strict standards with attention to care and quality to give you the best product possible. All boats are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship on a limited basis for the period of (1) year.
If you find that something isn't right with your kayak or have an issue from normal wear and tear, let us know and we will fix it, and get you back out on the water quickly and with minimal hassle and distribution to your recreational schedule.
At Freedom Hawk, we know how important and valuable your time on the water is.
Please select from the following for warranty requests and/or detailed information.
Fill out the form below for a Warranty Request. We'll notify you by return email upon receiving your request.
Note: We respect your privacy and will never sell or give out your personal information to anyone for any reason.
All boats manufactured by Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship on a limited basis for the period of (1) year. Register for your limited warranty by filling out and mailing in your Warranty Card.
1. Boats are warranted on a limited basis to the ORIGINAL owner for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
2. Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. activates boat warranties immediately upon receipt of the completed, signed warranty registration card. These must be post dated within 10 days of purchase. You must return the completed, signed warranty card to Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. to activate this warranty. Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. WILL NOT honor warranty claims on boats if the original owner has failed to return the completed, signed warranty registration card.
3. This warranty is void if the boat is used for any commercial operation, structurally altered or subject to stress beyond the physical limits of the boat material. The decision as to whether any boat subject to this warranty is subject to this exclusion rests solely within the discretion of Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc.
4. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abrasion, or abnormal abuse. The decision as to whether any boat is subject to this exclusion rests solely within the discretion of Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc.
5. Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes in already completed products of those in the hands of dealers or consumers. Boats repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not have any such changes.
6. This warranty is extended to the ORIGINAL owner as indicated on the warranty registration card returned to Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. This warranty is NOT transferable.
The warranty contained herein is the sole and exclusive warranty by Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. and there are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including a warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability made with respect to such boats. Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. is not liable for any injury or mishaps sustained in the use of this product. In consideration of Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc.. extending this warranty, the user of the product warranted herein acknowledges and assumes the risk associated with the use of said product and expressly waives any and all claims against Freedom Hawk Kayaks Inc. and any of its agents or assigns.